Sunday, January 4, 2015

A Lullaby For a Friend.

Sometimes life may give you reasons to cry
but I will always be your reason to smile
Sometimes life may give you grief and pain
but I will always bring your spirits again
and when people mistreat you,
when they blame and misjudge you,
I will always be there to support you
I will stand by your side and fight with you
and if you ever need a friend to hold your hand
I will be here next you till the end.

Sometimes life may give your reasons to die
but I will always give you more to stay alive
Sometimes life may give you wounds and scars
but that is when you reach for the stars
and when people mislead you,
when they turn and betray you,
I will always be there to guide you
I will stand by your side and protect you
So if you ever need a friend to hold your hand
Know that I'm always here till the end.

©Zuhura Seng'enge.
       15/11/2014.
(Please share, leave a comment)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and feelings..